Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Purple Fluffy Plant


Now that we have a yard of our own, I'm paying more attention to landscaping and what type of plants grow well here. I would like to have a veggie garden and some roses. Other than that, I'm completely open.
Today I ran by this plant and it looks soft and fluffy. It reminds me of illustrations from the world of Dr. Seuss.
The problem is, I don't know what kind of plant it is. I wonder how the people who live there would respond if a sweaty runner knocked on their door and inquired.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they would view it as a compliment if you asked. If not take your photo to a local nursery and ask what it is. I have never seen anything like it before but it looks nice. I'm sure it would make a lovely addition to the new yard.

    ReplyDelete