Monday, July 26, 2010

Going home

I got a call from home saying my dad is very sick. His blood pressure dropped so low they anticipated a heart attack. At present, he is steady and doing better. It has been said that the greatest of all gifts is love and that the greatest expression of love is a man who would lay down his life for his family and friends...I can't think of a better way to describe my dad. While growing up (and still growing up) and trying to figure out what I can put my faith in, I know for certain that my dad loves me. I'm on my way home so I can make sure my dad knows that I love him too.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope everything turns out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 堅持是為著某種目的或目標,而持續不斷朝向既定方向努力的一種意念。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best, thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete