Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Gift of Time

Happy 2013! Mine started with an extra large cup of coffee and episode 1 of "Kimchi Family." I have come to appreciate leisurely time for what it is-leisurely. A break from the daily grind and the clock at my command.

On my run today, I thought about the 365 unwritten days ahead and how I will author my story in the year to come. I am looking forward to pages filled with trail running. Adventures in career shift and finding work that is fulfilling. New chapters about my spiritual quest to find universal truth. And the continuing story of my family, triathlon, coaching for Girls on the Run, and everything that inspires me. Cheers to a year filled with love, learning, dreaming, living and running!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back posting, hope you have a great 2013.

    ReplyDelete