Monday, October 14, 2013

A Time to Weep, A Time to Laugh, A Time to Heal

Dad and I have been doing a lot of weeping this past year. Mom passed away on October 15, 2012. I didn't have the best relationship with my mom. We were too different. But I would give anything to hug her one more time and tell her how much I love her. I promised myself that I would never let that happen again-have unresolved matters between those I love. I am working on communicating how much family and friends mean to me-we honestly have no idea how much time we have to say what we need to say.

So, I have come to Utah to visit my dad and a very special lady he has met who fills his mind and heart with joy.  I'm so thankful that my dad has found happiness again. He is a good and generous man and has lots of life left in him.


No comments:

Post a Comment